The new compacttwan Peugeot Rifter is officially represented on the eve of the world premiere at the auto show in Geneva at the beginning of the spring of 2018. New French compacttwan Peugeot Rifter twin brother Citroen Berlingo models and Opel Combo new generation, declassified by the PSA concern a few days earlier.
In our review of Peugeot Rifter 2018-2019 - video and photos, price and equipment, technical characteristics of the successor of the passenger "heel" Peugeot Partner TEPEE. Sales of the new Peugeot Rifter in Europe will start in September 2018 at a price of 20 with small thousand euros, in Russia, a novelty will appear next 2019.
According to the manufacturer, the popularity of compacttwan must bring the following advantages initially in the design:
- availability of the all-wheel drive version;
The front part of the rifter looks stylish enough and has dynamic features at the expense of the following solutions:
- Compact radiator grille with bulk pattern and large logo;
- wide front optics;
- integrated niches with LED fog lights;
- Relief hood;
- a multistage device of the bumper;
- long panel of extra air intake;
- Light protection element.
In the front part of the car, there are large wheeled arches, a straight line of roof and side windows, large outer mirrors, upper rails. Rifter feed is characterized by a large-sized rear glass, a straight trunk door, vertical combined lamps. The off-road qualities of the all-wheel drive model emphasize the dark inserts of the wheeled arches and the plastic bottom body kit.
In general, the Design "Peugeot Riffter" 2019 corresponds to the classic image of companktva and looks more attractive than the predecessor with the name "partner".
The interior of the "Peugeot Rifter" 2019 model year looks original, one can say even unusual.
Such an appearance of the salon made it possible to form the following solutions:
- Multifunctional steering wheel with upper and lower straight sectors to improve coverage;
- Highly located digital dashboard with anti-cancer visor;
- Practically rectangular ventilation windows of climatic equipment;
- Large-towering on the center console screen of the multifunctional complex;
- two glove boxes;
- a significant number of pockets and branches for things;
- high front tunnel with switch control and transmission settings;
- Compact design seats.
In the interior decoration used:
- high-quality plastic;
- dense fabric materials, resistant to fading;
- noise absorbing inserts;
- Soft floor covering.
Technical Specifications Peugeot Rifter
The car is designed on the EMP2 platform and has excellent cargo and technical characteristics. Peugeot rifter is equipped with a turbocharged diesel engine with the following indicators: 1.5 liters of different power 75, 100 or 130 horsepower.
The gasoline engine has such indicators: the volume of 1.2 liters is 100 or 130 horses.
Manufacturers identified that vehicles with a capacity of up to 110 horsepower will be equipped with five-axis mechanical gears switching boxes, cars with 130 horses has an automatic six-step, machines with a power of more than 130 liters. from. equipped with an eight-step transmission. For an additional charge, it is possible to install the AISIN automatic box with 8 speed mode switching modes.
Among the numerous modern equipment used to equip the car should be noted:
- Numerous USB connectors placed in various parts of the cabin;
- The ability to wireless charging smartphones and other gadgets;
- Sockets with voltage 12 and 220 volts;
- multifunctional complex with an 8-inch monitor and a touch surface;
- adaptive cruise control;
- two-zone climate control;
- 17-inch wheels;
- invincible access;
- front armchairs with lots of settings and lateral support;
- audio system with eight dynamics;
- Starting the engine using a special button;
- adaptive lighting;
- navigation complex;
- panoramic roof;
- full electric circuit;
- circular review;
- assistant parking;
- electric drive of the luggage door;
- anti-test system (ABS);
- automatic braking;
- six airbags;
- sliding side doors;
- the ability to recognize markup and road signs;
- control of the driver's status;
- Controllers of light, rain and pressure in wheels.
The dimensions of the new compacttva are presented (in brackets are parameters for the seminal option):
|Parameter.||5-Thiesh Salon||7-Thiesh Salon|
|Length.||4 400 mm||4 750 mm|
|Width.||1 850 mm||1 850 mm|
|Height||1 810 mm||1 810 mm|
|Wheelbase.||2 780 mm||2 970 mm|
|VOLUME OF TRUNK.||770 L.||1,050 L.|
Existing dimensions allow inside the vehicle cargo to 2.70 m long (3.05 m). Increase the capacity in the luggage compartment is possible with the help of seats, which form a smooth surface of the floor. Another feature of the rifter design should be considered the function of a separate opening of the glass of the luggage door.
Start sales and price
The first copies of the new Peugeot Rifter will come to European dealers of the French company in the fall of 2018. The initial cost of the car in a five-seater version with a diesel engine with a capacity of 75.0 liters. C, with front-wheel drive transmission and mechanical manual transmission will be 20.2 thousand euros. In our country, the novelty will appear at the beginning of the next year, and the price and options for the confsence of the Rifter 2018-2019 model year, Peugeot will provide before the start of domestic sales.
Also watch a video review from the "Ruttle" of the new Peugeot Rifter presented in Geneva: