Thinking over the acquisition of a new car - we will tell you what new Hyundai models will appear in car dealers for 2021-2022, we will tell you what the new items will be interesting, which will be their configuration and prices, and also demonstrate in the photo stylish exteruters of new Hyundai models.
Hyundai cars 2021 2022 are produced by the largest Korean company Hyundai Motor Company. On Korean, the brand name sounds like Hönde, that in Russian means "modernity".
Hyundai Palisade was first presented in the US in the USA in 2018, where it was declared as a replacement of the Grand Santa Fe model.
Body of new items looks pretty calm, but at the same time modern. From the elements that attract attention is a large radiator grille of the color of polished aluminum and the headlight of a special form, since the near and far lights are located in the bumper, and the dimensions and turn signals are taken higher, to the junction of the bumper with the hood.
SUV in Korea is equipped with a 3.8-liter gasoline "six" Hyundai Lambda II with a return at 295 hp and 355 nm of torque. A pair of motor is an eight-stage automatic machine and a four-wheel drive of HTRAC with four driving modes - Normal, Sport, Smart and Snow.
In Russia, the car will be available with 2,2-liter turbodiesel developing 200 hp Power and with a 3.5-liter atmospheric gasoline engine at 249 hp Gearbox non-alternative 8-speed automatic, drive - front or complete.
In Russia, the new Hyundai Palisade in 2021 is offered in four configurations: lifestyle (basic), Prestige, High-Tech and Cosmos. Prices vary from 3,149,000 rubles to 3,829,000 rubles.
Hyundai Protet 2021 - the most affordable SUV in the model range of the company. The car is focused on Russia, because new cars are collected at the St. Petersburg Plant. As a result, the domestic consumer receives a high-quality and inexpensive product.
Restyled car 2021 received updated lights with LED eyelid. The artists tried to create a more brutal image of the Krett, giving him:
- New angular bumper;
- modified shape of the hood and front wings;
- Improved door handles and mirrors painted in dark color;
- New spoiler on trunk lid.
The official dealer offers a wide palette of shades, consisting of 8 options for an SUV.
If the bodies are traced to the naked eye, then the interior changes are minimal. Representatives of the company claim that they studied the reviews of the owners until the Krett 2018 and eradicated all the cons. The steering wheel got rid of the coarse seam of seat, and the seats received an extended range of adjustments.
Officially, two power plants are available for auto:
- Gasoline motor, 1.6 liter capacity by 123 liters. with at 151 nm of torque;
- 2-liter gasoline motor for 150 horses to a brief torque 192 nm.
Both engines will be available both with a 6-speed manual gearbox and with a 6-range machine.
For the model, 4 options are offered:
- Start - 830,000 rubles.
- Active - 925,000 rubles.
- Comfort - 1 015 000 rub.
- Travel - 1,060,000 rubles.
Hyundai calls the topic of design, which was pre-viewed in last year's concept Vision T, "parametric speaker". It basically means that Tucson has a complex surface and interesting detail. An outstanding design element is the anterior grille of the radiator, in which the LED daytime running lights and turn signals that seem completely hidden when the SUV is out of movement. The headlights themselves are large blocks located outside the radiator grille.
Tucson base engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 187 horsepower and 241 Newton-meter torque. The eight-stage automatic is the only transmission option. The drive is offered both front and full.
Two additional hybrid power units are definitely the most interesting
- A traditional hybrid, which combines a 1.6-liter row four with a turbocharger, an electric motor and a 1.49 kilowatt battery pack with a total power of 226 liters. with. and 350 Newton meters. The drive on the hybrid is used full and will be supplied with a six-speed automatic transmission. Hyundai says that the hybrid should be 30% more economical than the base gas engine, and, it is estimated that its stroke reserve is more than 800 kilometers.
- Plug-in-Hybrid, which uses the same 1.6-liter turbo engine, but has a more powerful electric motor and a much larger battery with a capacity of 13.8 kW * h. It also comes in a standard configuration with AWD and uses the same six-speed automatic. Hyundai has no general power and torque indicators on this model, but it says that Tucson PHEV will have a 2-hour recharge time using a second level charger.
Both hybrid models get what Hyundai calls "electronically controlled", which mainly is a bizarre torque vectorization system achieved by modulating power from the electric motor.
In Russia, a novelty is available in 4 sets: Classic, Family, Lifestyle and Prestige. Sales began on June 1, 2021. The price starts from the plank 1 869,000 rubles for the Classic package.
4. Santa Fe.
Hyundai Santa Fe is an anterior-or all-wheel drive crossover of the mid-size class, which claims claims to the "premium" and combines a solid design, modern and high-quality "inner world", a rich set of options and productive techniques.
During the update, the car was noticeably processed by appearance, thoroughly blocked the salon, including conducting a revision of finishing materials, and separated a bunch of new modern options. Along with this, a serious technical upgrade was also conducted: the crossover "moved" to a new platform unified with the Hyundai Sonata and Kia Sorento models, slightly increased in size, "armed" with new engines and gearboxes, and also received reconfigured steering and suspension
The Santa Fe model will replenish the brightest novelties of Hendai 2021-2022, because in addition to the bright exterior, a premium interior and a truly inspiring options, an SUV boars to boast all-wheel drive transmissions with a multid-wide coupling of the rear wheels and the Terrain Mode system that provides a selection of seven movement modes (Eco , Sport, Comfort, Smart, Snow, Sand, Mud).
For Restyled Hyundai Santa Fe Fourth Generation on the Russian market, three SmartStream family is offered to choose from:
- Four-cylinder gasoline "Atmospheric" MPI working capacity of 2.5 liters with distributed injection, roller pushers of valves, two-shoe oil pump, 16-valve Type of DOHC type and electronically controlled thermostat that generates 180 horsepower at 6000 rev / minute and 232 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm. .
- Four-cylinder 2.2-liter CRDI diesel with aluminum block, turbocharger, battery injection Common Rail and 16-valve timing, which develops 200 hp With a 3800 rev / minute and 440 Nm peak thrust at 2750 rev / minutes.
- Gasoline atmospheric "six" MPI on a 3.5 liter with a V-shaped layout, distributed fuel injection, phaserators on the inlet and release and 24-valve timing producing 249 hp At 6400 rev / minute and 331 nm of torque at 5000 rpm.
The "younger" gasoline motor is combined with a classic 6-speed "automatic", while the remaining two units are relying 8-range gears, but only a diesel - "robot" with two clutches, and a six-cylinder - "automatic" with a hydrotransformer.
In the Russian market, Hyundai Santa Fe 2021 model year is offered in four sets to choose from - Family, Lifestyle, Prestige and High-Tech. The car in the initial execution is sold only with a 180-strong engine at a price of 2,479,000 rubles.
Hyundai Elantra is a front-wheel drive segment of a compact segment (he "C-Class" on European standards), which in the company itself is presented as a "four-door coupe" with sports chaggards.
The new Hyundai Elantra 2022 received a fully recycled and more spacious salon, "moved" to a new platform, which significantly enlighted in size, replenished his functionality with a huge number of modern "lotions" and for the first time in his story, got a hybrid version.
For Hyundai Elantra, the seventh generation on the Russian market stated several gasoline units, which are combined exclusively with a 6-speed hydromechanical "automatic" and front-wheel drive transmission:
- Petrol "Atmospheric" MPI working volume 1.6 liters with aluminum block and cylinder head, distributed fuel injection, inlet path of variable length, phase beams on the inlet and release and 16-valve type DOHC type, developing 123 horsepower at 6300 rpm and 155 nm torque at 4850 rev / minute.
- Gasoline unit of the SmartStream family by 2.0 liter, made of aluminum, with a system of distributed "power supply", 16-valve TRM and adjustable gas distribution phases, which produces 150 hp At 6200 rev / minute and 191 Nm peak thrust at 4500 rpm.
- The hybrid version in which the 1.6-liter GDI gasoline engine is used with direct "power supply, a 44-strong electric motor built into a 6-range" robot "with two clutches, and a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1.32 kW * an hour. The cumulative potential of the benzoelectric drive - 141 hp and 264 nm of torque. It is worth noting that at least such a car can go on a clean electric storage, it is impossible to recharge it from an ordinary outlet.
The seventh "release" Hyundai Elantra relies on the front-wheel drive "trolley" of the third generation with a transversely located power unit and the carrier body structure, on an abundant share of high-strength steel.
In Russia, Hyundai Elantra seventh incarnation is sold in four sets to choose from - Base, Active, Elegance and Anniversary. The novelty in the basic version is available only with a 1.6-liter engine at a price of 1,329,000 rubles.
Hyundai Sonata 2021-2022 - A front-wheel drive sedan of a business class (although according to the "dimensional hierarchy" formally refers to the "D" segment, and in terms of its dimensions actually performs already in e-grade).
Hyundai Sonata generation exterior 8 is made in the new "family" style of the South Korean brand called "Sensual sportiness" - the sedan looks quite attractive, balanced and expressively, and in its outlines combined solidity with cloth of sportiness.
In the Russian market, the "Sonata" of the eighth embodiment is offered with two gasoline four-cylinder engines, which are combined exclusively with a 6-speed hydromechanical "machine" and leading wheels of the front axle:
- Basic option - 2.0-liter "atmospheric" MPI NU series with a block and head of aluminum alloy cylinders, distributed fuel injection, 16-valve GDM with a low-noise chain in a drive, a plastic intake manifold with a variable geometry and stepless regulation of gas distribution phases on the inlet and release generating 150 horsepower at 6200 rev / min and 192 nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
- More productive - atmospheric MPI SmartStream unit with a working volume of 2.5 liters with distributed injection, roller valve pushers, double-valve oil pump, two phaserators, 16-valve THC type DOHC and electron-proof thermostat that issuing 180 hp. At 6000 rpm and 232 Nm peak thrust at 4000 rpm.
In the Russian market, Hyundai Sonata, the eighth generation is presented in seven grade options - Classic, Comfort, Style, Online, Elegance, Business and Prestige (and the first three are available only with a 150-strong motor, and the rest are exclusively with 180-strong).
The price of a novelty varies from 1,499,000 rubles for the basic version of up to 1,999,000 for the maximum configuration.
Hyundai Solaris is a budget sedan "Subcompact category" (B-community on European regulations), which is a "key model" of the South Korean brand in the Russian market. After the change of generation in 2021, Hyundai Solaris became more attractive and adult - largely due to the similarity with the "senior" models - it is not otherwise perceived as "mini-elantra."
For the second "release" of Hyundai Solaris, two four-cylinder gasoline "atmospheric" are stated, which are installed in cladding with 6-speed "mechanics" or "machine" and exclusively front-wheel drive transmission:
- The 16-valve G4LC motor from a 1.4-liter KAPPA family (1368 cubic centimeters) with distributed fuel injection, oil nozzles for cooling pistons and a pair of phasemators, developing 100 horsepower at 6000 rpm and 132 nm peak thrust at 4000 rpm. With such a "heart", the car manifests itself well in the "driving" disciplines: from the place to "hundreds", it is accelerated for 12.2-12.9 seconds, the maximum "rests" in 183-185 km / h and "destroys" from 5.7 to 6.4 liters Gasoline in mixed mode.
- 6-liter "Four" from the GAMMA family with multipoint "nutrition", chain timing with 16 valves, two phase masters and an intake manifold variable length, the return of which is 123 "stallions" at 6,300 rev / minute and 151 nm of torque at 4850 about / minute. Pikovo such a sedan is gaining 192-193 km / h, running from 100 km / h after 10.3-11.2 seconds, and consumes no more than 6-6.6 liters of fuel in the combined cycle.
In the new generation, Hyundai Solaris will turn into an electric car and it happens around 2022. There are prerequisites for it - from a loud name to the very desire of the company to produce electric cars in Russia.
In the Russian market, the restyled Hyundai Solaris of the second generation is offered in four versions - Active, Active Plus, Comfort and Elegance. The car in the basic configuration is available exclusively with a 1.4-liter engine and "mechanics" at a price of 765,000 rubles.
The novelty was built on a modular platform of the WPV, which also underlies the Hyundai I20 hatchback. The crossover reaches a length of 4180 mm, in width - 1775 mm, in a height - 1490 mm, and its wheelbase is 2580 mm. In the market, the model will compete with Ford Puma, Volkswagen T-Cross and Nissan Juke.
Motor gamut Bayon includes two units: 1,2-liter atmospheric with return 84 hp and 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo motor with a capacity of 100 or 120 hp Both engines receive a 48-volt electrical superstructure in the "soft" hybrid system and will be combined with a mechanical or automatic gearbox. Drive - only front.
The novelty will be released in a few months. Buy Hyundai Bayon 2022 model year will be from 23,500 euros.
Another new one from Hyundai is a new version of the small-sized urban crossover KONA 2022. In the state of the novelties, the exclusive body design and the original platform, the high functionality of the component technical equipment and modern electronics.
Judging by the reviews of the participants of the first presentation, the new Hyundai Kona 2021 of the model year in the body "Crossover" positively appreciated ordinary motorists and authoritative experts.
The status of a subcompact car in a crossover body is confirmed by external dimensions implemented in the nominal ratios of 4165 x 1800 and 1565 mm ratios. There are also 2600 mm of the inter-axle base and 180 mm of the road lumen.
In the advantages of the chassis, a universal front or all-wheel drive architecture with an independent rack suspension of the front, torsion base or top lever - rear axle.
In the safety chassis, an electric steering amplifier, a set of disc brakes, effective transverse stability stabilizers and road and operational safety systems.
- The basic model is equipped with three- and four-cylinder gasoline engines with parameters 1 l / 120 hp / 172 Nm peak thrust and 1.6 l / 177 hp / 265 nm. Diesel analogue will be available in modifications with a capacity of 114 and 136 hp
- Depending on the power of the Hyundai Kona 2021 power unit, the traction characteristics are implemented by a 6-speed manual transmission, 7-band preselective "robot" or 6-range automation.
The selling price of the crossover with a standard snap-in will close as much as possible to the psychological barrier in 1,000,000 rubles. The cost of more advanced top versions will be formed depending on the functionality of special options.
10. Ioniq 5.
Hyundai launched a new line of electromotive IoniQ, and the mid-sized crossover Hyundai Ioniq 5 became the firstborn in it. In the strict appearance of the crossover, you can detect references to the first independently designed and released car of the company - Hatchback Pony, which is already forty-five years old. Looks like a new Koreans Electrocar Actual and Conceptually.
The crossover is built on the E-GMP MODULAR GLOBAL MODULAR PLATFORM. The main electromotor stands on the rear axle, and the machine in the database is a rear-wheel drive, however, an additional front engine and IoniQ 5 acquires a four-wheel drive. All are provided for four versions of Ioniq 5:
- The standard is equipped with a battery by 58 kW / h and an electric motor in 170 hp and 350 nm.
- All-wheel drive, where two engines are already issued 235 hp and 605 nm.
- Rear-wheel drive Sport version with more rapid battery at 72 kW / h. issues 218 hp and 350 nm, and
- All-wheel drive Sport version 72 kW / h - 306 hp and 605 nm. Acceleration up to hundreds of it like a sports car - 5.2 seconds.
Chargers are offered by 400 or 800 V. There is the possibility of charging through the household network. Power reserve - 470-480 km for versions with the potential battery itself.
The car will appear on the main world markets in the summer of 2021. Europe will cost 41900 to 50,000 euros. In Russia, the crossover is planning to sell at the end of 2021 or early 2022.
Do not miss the rating of innovations of SUVs and crossovers 2021-2022.
Даниил Залевин firstname.lastname@example.org